As-salam alaikum! Hello and welcome!

Welcome to "The Quran and the Bible" blog!  My name is Faiz.  I am a devout Muslim, with an affinity for religious study.  Along with religion, my interests include science (especially microbiology  - see my blog on this subject).  I have a Master's Degree in Biology.

The purpose of this blog is to offer the Muslim perspective on various issues concerning Islam and Christianity, specifically with regard to the holy books of these religions, the Quran and Bible.  This site is dedicated to a respectful discussion of the differences and similarities between the most famous and widely read books in human history.  After many years of discussing with Christians (both friendly and hostile) and studying the Quran and the Bible, it is my belief that the latter is a human book which has been erroneously given a divine status.  These experiences and studies have led me to have a firm belief in Islam as the truth, alhamdulillah.  As subsequent posts are made, I will show why I believe this.  The articles you will find on this site are my own views, based on my own research.  I welcome constructive criticism and and am always willing to learn more.  I also would like to declare that it is not my intention to insult Christians or make them feel bad.  If any person feels this way after reading my articles, I offer my sincere apologies.  

I hope your visit to this quiet place in cyberspace will be a pleasant one!  May Allah (swt) guide us all.  Ameen.